Labourer Dies of Electrocution in Kangan

Let us Share

Ganderbal, 05 Aug (CNI): A 22-year-old labourer dies of electrocution in Checki Akhal area of Kangan in central Kashmir’s district Ganderbal on Saturday morning.

Reports reaching News-agency Current News of India (CNI) that a 22-year-old labourer identified as Ubaid Ahmad Dar S/o Mushtaq Ahmad Dar of Pattan received electric shock at Checki Akhal Kangan area.

Soon after the incident, he was immediately rushed to SDH Kangan where he was declared brought dead on arrival by doctors.

Meanwhile police have taken cognizance of the incident and started further investigation in this regard. (CNI)

Let us Share

Leave a Comment