Man Electrocuted to Death in Budgam

Let us Share

Srinagar, 05 July (CNI): A man electrocuted to death after coming in contact with an electric wire while repairing electric motor at his home in soibugh village of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday afternoon.

Reports reaching News-agency Current News of India (CNI) that a man identified Firdous Ahmad Malik son of Mohammad Akbar of Soibugh sustained grievous injurious after came in contact with live at Soibugh Budgam.

Soon after the incident, he was immediately rushed to JVC hospital Bemina, where he succumbed to his injuries later.

Meanwhile police have taken cognizance of the incident and started further investigation in this regard.(CNI)

Let us Share

Leave a Comment