Man electrocuted to death in Shopian

Let us Share

Shopian, 06 Aug (CNI): A man was electrocuted to death after receiving an electric current in Poterwal village of South Kashmir’s Shopian district.

Reports reaching News-agency Current News of India (CNI) that a man identified as Bilal Ahmad, a resident of Chakoora Shopian died after he received an electric shock at his home in Poterwal village.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started further investigation in this regard. (CNI)

Let us Share

Leave a Comment