Teenager Dies of Electrocution in Baramulla Village

Let us Share

Srinagar, 09 July (CNI): An 18-year-old boy died of electrocution after getting electric shock at home in Rafiabad Sopore area in North Kashmir Baramulla district.

Reports reaching News-agency Current News of India (CNI) that 18-year-old boy identified as Sahil Ahmad S/O Nawab Ahmed resident of Braman Rafiabad electrocuted to death after receiving electric shock at home on friday afternoon.

Meanwhile police have taken cognizance of the incident and started further investigation in this regard.(CNI)

Let us Share

Leave a Comment