Two Brother’s Electrocuted in Shopian, One dies another hospitalized

Let us Share

Srinagar, 28 Aug (CNI) : Two brothers were electrocuted in Babapora zainpora, one among them succumbed, when they came in contact with a wire connected to a pole at their home in Babapora area in South Kashmir’s Shopian district on monday morning.

Reports reaching News-agency Current News of India that two identified as Mashooq Ahmad Hajam and Irfan Ahmad Hajam were on Tuesday electrocuted at their house here, when they were repairing wires on electric pole at Babapora Zainapora.

Soon after the incident, both were immediately rushed to nearby hospital for treatment where one among them identified as Mashooq Ahmad succumbed to his injuries.

However the condition of the injured is said to be stable. Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started further investigation in this regard. (CNI)

Let us Share

Leave a Comment